If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you.
Is a member of the team that performs requirements gathering and analysis and determines best approach to technical design and communicates and coordinates these findings with a Solutions Architect to design, develop and deliver custom web-based, multi-tier, and multi-threaded applications on Windows OS from conception to completion using Bridgeline iApps Product Suite. Is a member of a team in all aspects of developing our iAPPS product suite using Microsoft .Net technologies and C#, as well as AJAX, XML/XSLT, SQL, ETL methodologies, JQuery, IIS, Team City to manage build server for automatic builds, Octopus, and configuration management tools (Git) to ensure the work is both integrated into overall solution and backed up. Participates in solution design, concept visualization and functional and technical requirements definition and documentation. Defines and implements data object models and business logic. Assists and manages the processes of deploying the multi-tier applications using configuration management and automation tools. Performs automated unit testing. We develop our software using standards and policies that conform with PCI compliance standards.
Bachelor's degree (or a foreign equivalent degree) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or a closely related field and at least four years of Software Engineering/Development experience in the full Microsoft stack. A qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate through their experience, which may have been gained concurrently:
- Solid proficiency in design/development with .Net development platform using C#, ASP.Net, AJAX, XML/XSLT, SQL, ETL methodologies, JQuery, IIS, Team City, Octopus, and Git;
- Solid experience developing and using iAPPSor another web content management system (e.g. DotNetNuke, Sitecore, Sitefinity, Umbraco);
- Good experience in all phases of SDLC process including planning, analysis, design, development, testing and QA;
- Expertise in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers in SQL Server; and
- Familiarity with TeamCity for coding and automatic build.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should apply through this website