If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you. Bridgeline has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager who will work out of our Chicago office.
Candidate will be an energetic self-starter with a desire to sell. Must be pro-active at prospecting and building a pipeline. You must be results driven, have strong analytical skills and be committed to creating new business opportunities. The Regional Sales Manager is expected to understand and be able to articulate the overall business objectives of Bridgeline Digital’s value proposition as they pertain to multi-unit organizations such as Franchises and Large Dealer Networks.
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™, enables its customers to maximize the performance of their mission critical websites, intranets, and online stores. Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, and Web Analytics to help marketers deliver online experiences that attract, engage and convert their customers across all digital channels. Bridgeline provides end-to-end Digital Engagement solutions and boasts an award-winning team of interactive services professionals. Headquartered in Burlington, Mass., with nine additional locations throughout the U.S. and an Asia Pacific headquarters in Bangalore, India, Bridgeline has thousands of customers that range from middle market organizations to Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Generate new opportunities/prospects for Bridgeline Digital
- Function as a consultative salesperson with the ability to continuously exceed 30 phone calls per day; accurately convey the organizations products and services to potential clients as strategic solutions to improve their business operations while increasing sales.
- Maintain a target prospect list in Salesforce for Franchisors, Financial Service Providers, Large Dealer Networks, Real Estate Brokerage, and Multi-Level Marketing targets.
- Manage sales pipeline and provide timely and accurate sales forecast reports via Salesforce
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of iAPPS DS and current implementations of the product.
- Identify and understand trends within client markets and industries.
- Demonstrate the iAPPS DS solution and participate in prospect meetings.
- Participate and coordinate the proposal process on identified opportunities.
- 3+ years of sales experience in a Multi-Unit industry such as Franchising or Large Dealer Networks
- Demonstrated sales hunter
- Understanding of web marketing, social media and web technologies
- Understand how internet technology works and the ability to explain in ordinary terms
- Demonstrate self-motivation and proven success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Web Content Management systems, Web Analytics, Commerce, Email Marketing, and social media products
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Must have the ability to conduct travel when necessary
- Excellent PC skills; Fluency in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel; Salesforce
- Competitive base salary and benefits, uncapped commissions, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more
- Assigned U.S Sales Territory
- Extensive Sandler sales training program to attend quarterly
- On-going coaching from your sales manager and leadership team, as well as mentor program
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and rewards; including President’s Club for top performers
- Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
- An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company and Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform
- Fast paced, exciting environment
- Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture.