If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you. Bridgeline has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager who will work out of our Denver, CO office.
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™, enables its customers to maximize the performance of their mission critical websites, intranets, and online stores. Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, and Web Analytics to help marketers deliver online experiences that attract, engage and convert their customers across all digital channels. Bridgeline provides end-to-end Digital Engagement solutions and boasts an award-winning team of interactive services professionals. Headquartered in Burlington, Mass., with nine additional locations throughout the U.S. and an Asia Pacific headquarters in Bangalore, India, Bridgeline has thousands of customers that range from middle market organizations to Fortune 1,000 companies.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for new customer opportunities in the Atlanta region, helping to grow our customer base. You must have strong prospecting and strong relationship building skills. Your strong listening skills will allow you to understand a prospects web challenges, pain points, and their initiatives that can be accomplished by leveraging our web based technologies. You must be an independent web savvy self-starter and have very strong communication, writing, presentation, and follow up skills. You must have strong software and professional services sales experience and an existing network that resides in the East region that could be in need of Bridgeline's interactive business technology solutions.
With over a thousand success stories and counting, Bridgeline works with some of the best brand names known in the world such as UPS, L’Oreal & Novartis. This is a great opportunity to be a part of company which offers web solutions that are available both as SaaS or perpetual software licenses.
- Generate new opportunities/prospects for Bridgeline Digital.
- Function as a consultative salesperson; accurately convey the organizations products and services to prospective clients as strategic solutions to improve their business operations while increasing sales.
- Qualify the prospect and evaluate the prospect’s capital expenditures and revenue potential.
- Reach out to prospects within a horizontal or vertical segment and mine opportunities within this group.
- Effectively use the company marketing initiatives and collateral (handouts, demo's, and other material) and successfully engage new prospects.
- Develop technical and business requirements with internal team for our customer web and application development engagements. Develop detailed proposals to meet customer challenges.
- Provide additional revenue by always being aware of upgrade opportunities within existing engagements, or new opportunities within a customer's organization
- Use Salesforce to record all prospecting activity and account management activity on a daily basis.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience selling software products and web development engagements.
- Working knowledge of Web Content Management systems, Web Analytics products, Commerce products and Email Marketing products.
- Ability to deliver compelling product demonstration with working knowledge of the development of ASP.NET websites and .NET web applications.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
- Experience selling to CEO’s, Executive VP’s and SVP’s is critical.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals and overcome obstacles.
- Solid prospecting and cold calling abilities and excellent customer relationship skills.
- Skillful negotiation and closing abilities.
- Exceptional communication, follow-up and customer-ready presentation skills.
- Strong technical writing skills and professional proposal development skills.
- Excellent PC skills. Fluency in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Salesforce is desirable.
- Passion to learn new technology and join a rapidly growing highly respected company.
- Must have the ability to conduct minimal travel when necessary.
Bridgeline Digital Offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits, uncapped commissions, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more
- A large sales territory covering the Eastern part of the U.S.
- Extensive Sandler sales training program to attend quarterly
- On-going coaching from your sales manager and leadership team, as well as mentor program
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and rewards; including President’s Club for top performers
- Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
- An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company and Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform
- Fast paced, exciting environment
- Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture.