If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you. Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™ and developer of the award-winning iAPPS® Platform, has an immediate opening for a QA Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and forward-thinking member of the quality assurance community with 3-5 years of experience in risk-based quality assurance. The QA Engineer will be responsible for planning, scoping, and executing tests of new and existing features across multiple projects. Testing will include design review, API testing, functional validation, error handling, and performance testing, as well as automating tests when it is appropriate. Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with developers for the purposes of understanding design goals as well as providing appropriate feedback in the form of bug reports. You will work on many new projects for a variety of clients across various industries (Retail, Education, Financial, Etc.), testing custom development for unique business needs. You will have an opportunity to participate in all phases of the development life cycle.
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™, enables its customers to maximize the performance of their mission critical websites, intranets, and online stores. Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, Web Analytics and Social Media Management to help marketers deliver online experiences that attract, engage and convert their customers across all digital channels. Bridgeline provides end-to-end Digital Engagement solutions and boasts an award-winning team of interactive services professionals. Headquartered in Burlington, Mass., with nine additional locations throughout the U.S. and an Asia Pacific headquarters in Bangalore, India, Bridgeline has thousands of customers that range from middle market organizations to Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Define technical strategy for future test and performance frameworks and work with the team to implement that strategy
- Test Plan and Test Scripts creation
- Where possible, identify effective and efficient usage of automation to enhance testing and regression activities
- Define, Identify, Maintain, and lead the implementation of QA processes and improvement initiatives
- Escalate critical and blocking issues when necessary and drive them to closure
- Track overall progress and provide regular status updates to project team
- Research, evaluate, and implement new performance testing based on existing needs
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through project development cycle
- Work closely with peers in the technology organization to plan and co-ordinate testing activities
- Provide feedback to the developers and project managers to ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
- Tracking and documentation of defects/enhancements
- High attention to detail and good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a least 3-5 years of quality assurance testing and analysis
- Knowledge of practices and types of software testing
- Knowledge and understanding of the SDLC as it relates to standard software development and testing processes.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Ability to effectively coordinate tasks and activities with others in a productive manner.
- Ability to work as a team member within different geography teams
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Experience in a matrixed agile/iterative environment
Bridgeline Digital Offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more
- Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
- Work with the newest development and digital engagement technologies
- An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company and Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture