Locations: Denver, CO; Tampa, FL
If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you. Bridgeline has an immediate opening for a Sr. Application Engineer.
The Sr. Application Engineer will be part of Bridgeline’s Engineering team scoping, designing and building updated as well as new web application management tools to support our award winning iAPPS product suite. This position reports to the Director of Field Engineering and is part of a growing, collaborative team of smart developers working in an agile method. Working in product and services environment ensures an abundance of variety with projects across the board.
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™, enables its customers to maximize the performance of their mission critical websites, intranets, and online stores. Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, Web Analytics and Social Media Management to help marketers deliver online experiences that attract, engage and convert their customers across all digital channels. Bridgeline provides end-to-end Digital Engagement solutions and boasts an award-winning team of interactive services professionals. Headquartered in Burlington, Mass., with nine additional locations throughout the U.S. and an Asia Pacific headquarters in Bangalore, India, Bridgeline has thousands of customers that range from middle market organizations to Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Hands on day to day development activities using the latest Microsoft technologies
- Participation in solution design, concept visualization and functional and technical requirements definition and documentation
- Responsible for defining and implementing data object models
- Responsible for design and development of business logic
- Responsible for design and development of data warehouse for web analytics.
- Responsible for deployment of applications to multi-server hosting environment
- Stay current on the latest technology trends, standards, and practices
- 5 or more years of experience in developing web applications based on the Microsoft technology stack
- 5 or more years of experience in understanding relational database models and developing database procedure and queries.
- 5 years of experience developing with .NET WCF technologies with past experience in Java
- 3 years of experience architecting solutions using the Microsoft .NET framework, .NET project types also utilizing AJAX Technologies, XML and XSLT.
- 3 years of experience developing inside of the .NET MVC 2.0 or higher framework
- 3 years of experience in Web Content Management Systems, Web Commerce, Email Marketing and Web Analytics.
- 2 year of experience with architecting solutions that run on multi-layer and multi-tier environment such as SOA with use of .NET Web Services
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated Programming (OOP) and software architecture patterns such as Factories, Interfaces, Active Record, Observer and Dependency Injection
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio Team System / TFS 2008+ / IIS 7+
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Have worked in an agency environment (preferred but not required)
- You are outgoing and able ability to work and cooperate with many different people
- You have strong discipline and are able ability to work independently
- You have a strong work ethic
- You like to work ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- You have high energy and a positive, winning attitude
Bridgeline Digital Offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more
- Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
- Work with the newest development and digital engagement technologies
- An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company and Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture