If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you.
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™ and developer of the award-winning iAPPS® Platform, has an immediate opening for a Technical Customer Service Representative who will work out of a client’s office. The successful candidate will provide first line support to our customers. The position requires the ability to quickly identify, research, and resolve customer issues. In addition, be responsible for determining when a call needs to be escalated to technical team members by asking probing questions; actively listening for customer responses.
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™, enables its customers to maximize the performance of their mission critical websites, intranets, and online stores. Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, and Web Analytics to help marketers deliver online experiences that attract, engage and convert their customers across all digital channels. Bridgeline provides end-to-end Digital Engagement solutions and boasts an award-winning team of interactive services professionals. Headquartered in Burlington, Mass., with nine additional locations throughout the U.S. and an Asia Pacific headquarters in Bangalore, India, Bridgeline has thousands of customers that range from middle market organizations to Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Serve as point of contact for customer on all technical and end user issues
- Detailed issue tracking and documentation
- Escalate non end user issues to project technical lead
- Onboard new clients to iAPPS platform
- Provide training to clients
- Maintaining and creating how-to documentation and videos
- Work with technical team to conduct database testing (on limited basis)
- Assisting customer’s with Social Media
- Limited support with office equipment, Laptops, phones, key cards
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in customer service/support
- Experience with .Net concepts
- Passion for customer service with call center experience preferred
- Technical ability with good problem solving skills, analytical thinking and the ability to provide patient, prompt and courteous problem resolution.
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
- Experience with one or more of the following; web content management, web analytics, e-commerce and e-marketing
Bridgeline Digital Offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
- An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company and Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform
- Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture