Bridgeline Software New Product Release: netEDITOR® 3.5 Enhancing Capabilities of Web Content Management
December 01, 2004
Boston, MA. December 1, 2004 - Bridgeline Software, a developer of content management software and award winning web-based solutions, today announced its latest software release of netEDITOR Version 3.5, with features designed to extend the capabilities of the robust web content management solution that offers centralized control and delegated administration capabilities.
This latest release of the company's leading web content management solution satisfies the growing requirements for web content management software. With its new intuitive user interface, netEDITOR 3.5 provides the perfect solution for both new and experienced users. Unlike other content management solutions that are extremely complex, netEDITOR 3.5 is intuitive and easy to understand making the time spent managing web properties and web content more productive.
Exciting new features of netEDITOR 3.5 include:
- A new and improved, easier to use interface.
- The ability to maintain different password protected areas of a site through integrated registration and security-level enabled content management.
- The ability to create user- and role- level access to individual directories within the central, online image and file repositories.
- The ability to create fully custom parallel and serial workflow processes for content management and publication.
- Newly integrated online reports to effectively manage content such as content aging, content pending publication and items pending archive.
By offering centralized control and delegated administration capabilities, netEDITOR 3.5 helps organizations push content management responsibilities to a diverse set of users, including technical and business functions, in turn empowering a larger percentage of the entity to own and update web site information while maintaining a consistent look and feel.
Bridgeline continues to leverage the unique core capabilities of the netEDITOR 3.5 product which include:
- The ability to easily archive and rollback content as needed.
- The ability to view the full history and version control of content items – even through publishing workflow.
- The ability to manage multiple sites through a single interface and share content within or across those sites.
- The ability to support multiple languages including multi-byte characters.
- Dynamic breadcrumb and sitemap generation and display.
- Integrated keyword searching.
The netEDITOR 3.5 product enables organizations to easily manage and update web content such as text, graphics, and rich media on sites and portals within an organization via a single application. These are excellent solutions for both simple and complex content management requirements.
About Bridgeline Software
Bridgeline Software is a developer of content management software, document management software and award-winning web solutions. The web services offered include the complete development of enterprise Internet, intranet, and extranet web properties. Bridgeline specializes in information architecture, usability engineering, flash development, e-commerce, e-Learning/e-Training programs, and database development. Our customers include companies such as The Bank of New York, Cadaret Grant, California Association of Realtors, Cisco Systems, Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service, First Albany Companies, John Hancock Financial Services, Manulife Companies, March of Dimes, The National Education Association, The New York Time, Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Nomura Securities, PowerSteering Software, United States Postal Service.
Visit us today: www.bridgelinedigital.com