Analyst Recognizes iAPPS as a Market Leader
Woburn, MA | October 29, 2010
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLIN), a developer of award-winning web engagement management software and interactive technology solutions, announced today that Ars Logica (www.arslogica.com) has published an extremely positive evaluation of the iAPPS Product Suite in its latest Compass Guide to Web Content Management™. The Compass Guide to WCM™ is a comprehensive set of product evaluations on 35+ leading CMS (content management system) vendors. Bridgeline's iAPPS Product Suite is an innovative SaaS solution that unifies Content Management, e-Commerce, e-Marketing, and Analytics capabilities – enabling users to swiftly enhance and optimize the value of their web properties. iAPPS Content Manager is the 2010 CODiE Award Winner for Best Content Management Solution, globally. To access a copy of the report, please visit www.bridgelinedigital.com/resource-center/ars-logica-wcm-compass-guide.
Highlights from the Compass Guide report include:
- Bridgeline Digital [is] the best overall platform for sub-$1 billion companies seeking a synergistic pre-integration of robust Web Content Management, analytics, and eCommerce functions;
- iAPPS is a -- if not the -- market leader in both functionality-to-price ratio and ease-of-use;
- Bridgeline Digital’s user interfaces are among the best Ars Logica has ever seen. Their design is visually appealing, intuitively structured, and in general, very easy to learn;
- Bridgeline Digital is one of the first software vendors to emerge with a high quality, tightly-integrated Web Content Management – eCommerce – eMarketing - Analytics platform;
- The time required to learn how to use the application [iAPPS] is among the lowest – if not the lowest – in the industry;
- Not only are the modules [iAPPS] well-integrated between and among themselves, but they also integrate well with other enterprise applications;
- [iAPPS offers] best-in-industry online sales and marketing tools, due in part to integration between Web Content Management, marketing, and analytics modules;
- The synergies that accrue to an integrated suite of this kind [iAPPS] easily double or triple its overall value in terms of product performance, decreased long-term integration costs, and staffing requirements;
- While its [Bridgeline Digital] Web Content Management module positions the vendor against other mid-market WCM applications, its eCommerce and analytics functionality pits it against leaders in the eCommerce market such as ATG;
- Bridgeline Digital is in a strong combined technical/ marketing position from which it may emerge as a market leader, much as ATG and BroadVision did just over 10 years ago.
Ars Logica bases the analysis in its Compass Guide reports on interviews of companies using each CMS product evaluated vendors’ responses to an expansive 172-item questionnaire, and actual hands-on product testing at vendors' headquarters.
About Ars Logica
Ars Logica is a vendor-neutral analyst firm helping companies evaluate their WCM requirements and select suitable CMS software. Our Technology Selection projects usually take the form of four to eight-week customized consulting engagements. To address clients’ content management-related questions and problems that arise throughout the year, Ars Logica offers unlimited direct analyst access through its Analyst Anytime™ inquiry service. For more information, visit www.arslogica.com.
About Bridgeline Digital
Bridgeline Digital is a developer of an award-winning web engagement management platform and award-winning interactive business technology solutions that help customers leverage best in class web-based technologies to achieve their business objectives. The iAPPS Product Suite is an innovative SaaS solution that unifies Content Management, e-Commerce, e-Marketing, and Analytics capabilities into the heart of websites, online stores, intranets, extranets, and portals – enabling business users to swiftly enhance and optimize the value of their web properties. iAPPS Content Manager is the 2010 CODiE Award Winner for Best Content Management Solution, globally.
Combined with award-winning interactive technology development services by Microsoft Gold-Certified development teams, Bridgeline Digital helps customers to cost-effectively maximize the value of their rapidly changing web applications. Bridgeline's teams of developers specialize in web application development, e-commerce development, usability engineering, SharePoint development, rich media development, and search engine optimization.
Bridgeline Digital is headquartered near Boston, with additional locations in Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Denver, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., and Bangalore, India. Bridgeline Digital has hundreds of customers ranging from middle market organizations to divisions within Fortune 1,000 companies that include: Sun Chemical, Honeywell, Healthcore, LG Electronics, Marriott International, Berkshire Life, PODS, Budget Rental Car, Washington Redskins, AARP, National Financial Partners, The Packard Foundation, DTCC, Cadaret, Grant & Co., National Insurance Crime Bureau, and the American Academy of Pediatrics. To learn more about Bridgeline, please visit www.bridgelinedigital.com.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
All statements included in this press release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs, and certain assumptions made by us, all of which are subject to change. Forward-looking statements can often be identified by words such as "anticipates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "predicts," "believes," "seeks," "estimates," "may," "will," "should," "would," "could," "potential," "continue," "ongoing," similar expressions, and variations or negatives of these words. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future results and are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions including the risks described in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission that could cause our actual results to differ materially and adversely from those expressed in any forward-looking statement. We expressly disclaim any obligation to update any forward-looking statement.