Bridgeline Digital Expands Relationship with Perceptive Software, Enhances Enterprise Search as Key Efficiency Driver for Customers
Shawnee, KA / Burlington, MA | August 28, 2013
- Perceptive Software and Bridgeline Digital jointly announced that they have committed to a long-term agreement that will see Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform augmented with Perceptive Enterprise Search technology. With this enhanced integration, Bridgeline Digital, the global developer of the iAPPS® platform, an integrated, web-based content management, commerce, marketing and analytics digital engagement solution, will boost their platform’s search and indexing capabilities for optimal customer satisfaction.
- Based on prior experience as a Perceptive Software Integration Kit client, Bridgeline Digital determined that Perceptive Enterprise Search was an effective way to deliver a faster, more easily implemented platform—bringing an accelerated time to value—with more transparency, and the scalability to easily accommodate Bridgeline’s multi-tenant architecture.
- In addition to streamlining search for end-users, Perceptive’s search technology enables Bridgeline to provide customers with reporting metrics that help them take advantage of new opportunities and catch problem areas quickly.
- Perceptive’s technology also gives Bridgeline built-in, web-based administration capabilities that can be used to create new indexes for testing and development.
- Index creation and maintenance tasks will be automated, and the search interface can be customized with ease, thus eliminating manual development and need for intervention by support personnel.
- “Our customers are focused on delivering personalized web experiences that engage and convert site visitors – search is a huge part of that,” said Brett Zucker, Chief Technical Officer at Bridgeline. “In addition to working with us closely and attentively to tailor a solution that effectively meets those concerns, Perceptive Software has demonstrated a commitment to pushing the boundaries for search, always staying ahead of the next challenge. By making Perceptive a cornerstone of our platform, we are certain our customers will have the most advanced, user-friendly and manageable tools available for eCommerce and content management.”
- “By fortifying the iAPPS platform with Perceptive Enterprise Search, Bridgeline Digital can implement its solution more quickly, resulting in immediate gains and revenue opportunities for Bridgeline and its customers,” said Scott Coons, President and CEO, Perceptive Software. “Furthermore, Bridgeline can deliver top-notch analytics that provide visibility and control for customers whose businesses demand faster and more accurate responsiveness than ever before. Perceptive Software’s commitment to developing world-class search technologies ensures our customers will be able to manage their most pervasive and demanding operations, and partners such as Bridgeline can develop stronger and more comprehensive platforms that excel in the face of new challenges.”
About Bridgeline Digital
Bridgeline Digital (NASDAQ: BLIN), The Digital Engagement Company™, enables its customers to maximize the performance of their mission critical websites, intranets and online stores. Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing and Web Analytics to help marketers deliver online experiences that attract, engage and convert their customers across all digital channels. Bridgeline provides end-to-end Digital Engagement solutions and boasts an award-winning team of interactive service professionals. Headquartered in Burlington, Mass., with nine additional offices throughout the U.S. and an Asia Pacific headquarters in Bangalore, India, Bridgeline has thousands of customers that range from middle market organizations to Fortune 1000 companies. To learn more, please visit www.bridgelinedigital.com or call (800) 603-9936.
About Perceptive Software (www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Lexmark’s Perceptive Software (NYSE: LXK) builds intelligent capture, content management, process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect the unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people who need it most.