Bridgeline Digital Announces iAPPSdsr
Burlington, MA | February 16, 2015
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., The Digital Engagement Company™, today announced the release of iAPPSdsr, a customizable pre-templated, mobile-friendly web platform developed for growing franchises and distributed brand networks. The release of iAPPSdsr was driven by the success of iAPPSds (distributed subscription), the leading solution for larger franchise and multi-unit brand networks.
iAPPSdsr (rapid) provides multi-unit organizations with a web platform that can scale and deploy microsites in real-time, as their organization expands. The easy-to-use digital engagement solution helps corporate maintain its brand standards with pre-approved templates, while enhancing lead generation by significantly improving visibility and traffic through local SEO capabilities. Users are further empowered with best-in-class features and functionality in web content management, eCommerce, eMarketing, social media management and web analytics, on one all-encompassing .NET platform.
“With iAPPSdsr, customers will benefit from a solution that can be quickly deployed, and then subsequently scale, on an on-demand basis, to deploy more unit or location sites,” said Brett Zucker, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at Bridgeline. “Additionally, the same SEO and brand control features that have made iAPPSds the premiere solution for larger multi-unit organizations are baked into iAPPSdsr’s DNA.”
Key Features of iAPPSdsr:
- Rapid deployment of pre-templated, customizable solution that helps multi-unit organizations maximize their digital marketing initiatives and maintain corporate branding standards as their organization grows.
- Best-in-breed SEO capabilities take advantage of trends in local search to maximize site traffic and attract more sales leads.
- Provides technology value add for individual units and owners – with critical, easy-to-use digital marketing features, including capabilities in social media, email marketing, web analytics and content engagement tools.
- Mobile-friendly platform that empowers users to execute marketing initiatives and drive superior results with local content.
- Cloud-based, multi-tenant SaaS solution eliminates the need for organizations to maintain their own infrastructure for the solution. iAPPSdsr customers can rely on Bridgeline’s Tier-1, co-location, state-of-the-art hosting facility.
About Bridgeline Digital
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™, enables its customers to maximize the performance of their mission critical websites, intranets, and online stores. Bridgeline’s iAPPS platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, Social Media management, and Web Analytics to help marketers deliver online experiences that attract, engage and convert their customers across all digital channels. Bridgeline provides end-to-end Digital Engagement solutions and boasts an award-winning team of interactive services professionals. Headquartered in Burlington, Mass., with nine additional locations throughout the United States and a .NET development center in Bangalore, India. Bridgeline has thousands of quality customers that range from small- and medium-sized organizations to Fortune 1000 companies. To learn more, please visit www.bridgeline.com or call (800) 603-9936.
Bridgeline Digital, Inc.
Content & Communications Specialist