The iAPPS Channel Partner Program provides our Partner Resellers with the tools and support they need to deliver superior web-based solutions to customers and build a thriving business around Bridgeline's Award Winning iAPPS Product Suite.
Why Should You Become an iAPPS Channel Partner Today?
- Develop new and innovative services and incremental revenue streams
- Improve your competitiveness. iAPPS provides a significant differentiator
- Provide your customers with a Premier Web Experience Management Solution
- Gain access to new markets
- Build your own recurring revenue model
- No need for you to make R&D investments
- Optimize the use of scarce technical resources
- Improve availability and reduce downtime
- Ease resource and skills constraints
- Zero Channel Conflict
iAPPS - at the heart of every website, online store, intranet, & portal developed
Web sites, intranets, extranets, portals, and mission critical web applications are business requirements for just about every mid-size and large organization. To develop these sites customers require strategy, user experience studies, design, .NET programming, backend integration, SEO best practices, and hosting requirements.
When you think about managing the ROI or maximizing the effectiveness of web property investments, web applications will consistently have four common software requirements:
- Web Content Management
- Web Analytics
There are dozens of companies that market web software products to address the needs mentioned above. Many of the products developed to date however, took a silo-ed approach, making it complex if not impossible for users to integrate multiple software products within their web properties. Without the capabilities of deep integration, the data is often wrong and mistakes are consistently made. The award-winning iAPPS Product Suite from Bridgeline Digital was developed specifically to overcome these limitations and enable the execution of exciting, engaging, online experiences that drive a high return on investment.