Membership Engagement today begins and ends with an Association’s website. The Internet, more than any other medium, offers an extraordinary opportunity to increase membership and foster the existing community to improve retention rates. However, many Associations struggle to develop a digital strategy that properly employs the latest resources to enhance the value of their web presence.
5 Common Mistakes Associations Make While Developing Their Digital Strategy:
- Collecting BIG DATA but not taking action on the results
- Ignoring mobile in your web strategy
- Selecting an AMS that fails to integrate well with third-party tools
- Discounting the importance of an effective SEO strategy
- Having a social media plan that lacks a clear vision