According to a recent survey Bridgeline Digital conducted, 51.2% of businesses claim to already support an eCommerce strategy, or just little more than half. If you’re on the side that’s still waiting to get started, consider this: online retail revenue in the United States is being forecasted to increase to $327 billion by 2016 – up 45% from $226 billion this year, and up 62% from $202 billion in 2011[i]. From what you should expect, to what you should avoid - this download provides all the information needed to ensure a smooth transition for your company.
- Today’s eCommerce marketplace trends
- Understanding why companies are moving towards eCommerce
- What to expect in the transition from traditional sales methods
- Challenges that prevent the switch
- How to approach your eCommerce strategy