How Are Your Visitors Experiencing Your 'Webside' Manner?
Think about the websites you frequent most often. Is the content easy to read, frequently updated, and easy to find? Seeing your site through the eyes of a patient may seem hard - maybe even a little impractical. You might be a little (or a lot) scared about what content you may find out there, but this is an opportunity to present your valuable resources in a vastly different light.
This whitepaper contains some common practices that the healthcare industry can execute more effectively, and examples - with results - that can lead you on the path to success.
Key Points Covered:
- Losing Your Patients
- Two real-world examples with positive results
- Keeping Your Patients
- Websites Worth Seeing and Interacting With
- Thinking Ahead of Design & Relatable Content
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Digital Strategy
- The Cost of Losing It All