According to projections from Forrester:
- eCommerce spending will hit approximately $262 billion this year, up 13.4% from $231 billion in the United States last year.
- By 2017, U.S. eCommerce will account for 10% of all U.S. retail sales. Globally, eCommerce’s impact is just as profound.
This sea of change isn’t limited to the U.S. – analysts predict worldwide B2C eCommerce sales will pass the 1 trillion euro ($1.25 trillion) mark in 2013.
But controlling your eCommerce business is increasingly challenging for a number of reasons. Pitfalls await even experienced retailers and wholesalers, not just those new to the eCommerce landscape. There are plenty of hazards and hurdles – or pain points – that await businesses, from finding customers – or having customers find them – to actually completing sales, fulfilling orders quickly, and creating an overall seamless customer experience.
Boost your eCommerce initiatives. Download our whitepaper today to learn about ways to remedy prevalent issues hurting companies in the digital age.
Key Pain Points Covered:
- Recognition and Driving Traffic
- Conversions - Turning Browsing into Sales
- Fulfillment & Logistics
- Customer Satisfaction / Loyalty
- Finding a Total Solution